Student Counseling Center
The center provides professional counseling and mental care services, which help students explore, understand and appreciate themselves.
This care includes needs assessment, psychotherapy, psychiatric consultation, academic skills assessment program, support groups, referrals, emergency services, and health promotion and wellness programs.
1. Personal psychiatric consultation (one on one)
2. Support Groups (15-20 persons)
3. Mental assessment program/academic skills assessment program
4. Mental Health lectures
5. Lunch-time sharing forums
6. Peer Volunteers
7. Consultation for teachers and university officials who have concerns about students
Making an appointment:
Office Location: MD 222, Cardinal Shan Medical College
Office Hours: 8:00~22:00
Tel: +886 2 29053003、+886 2 29052237